|| 1 Day
||Up to 3 Delegates per session.
- This course aims to provide a general introduction to the CCC as a management and
monitoring tool. Delegates will be given a comprehensive overview and an
understanding of the CCC platform and it’s infrastructure and will also gain practical
experience of administering skills and knowledge required to support the CCC and
change and analyse the data displayed and reported by the CCC.
- Full explanation of CCC connection via LAN to the IP Office
- Configuration of the IP Office
Configuration of the CCC Manager and Clients
- Log - on Procedures
- Create new Profiles
- Create new Users.
- Set up of Statistic. (PCA, Answer & Reset)
- Use of Real Time information and reporting
- Programming of Alarm Trip points
- Programming of Generic and Script Alarms
- Set up of Alarm Message
- Running one off reports
- Viewing and refreshing reports
- Scheduling reports
- Sending Wallboard Messages
- Write and editing Wallboard Messages
- Scheduling Wallboard Messages
- Formatting Wallboard Messages.