|| 1 Day
||Up to 3 Delegates per session.
This course is designed for System Administrators to manage the day to day operation
of the Voicemail Pro. Delegates will be given an understanding of the Voicemail Pro
and it’s infrastructure. Delegates will gain the skills, knowledge and practical
experience of administering the Voicemail Pro to allows add, edit and delete mailboxes
and set up of voice modules paths.
- Full explanation of Voicemail Pro ability to handle calls
- Configuration of the Voicemail Pro
- Logging on procedures.
- Call Flow overview
- Creating a new Module
- Using a Menu
- Recording Entry Prompts
- Use of Generic Actions
- Using a Voice Question Action
- Collecting Group Messages
- Using Whisper Actions
- Using the Call List Action
- Naming Wav’s Table
- Use of the Condition Editor
- Using User Defined Variables
- Module Returns and Reusing Modules
- Creating a Hunt Group Attendant
- Using Queue Position Actions
- Forwarding messages to multiple users
- Use of Default StartPoints
- Assisted Transfer Action
- Alarm Set Action
- Clock Action
- Post Dial Action.