|| 1 Day
||Up to 3 Delegates per session.
- This course aims to provide a general introduction to Telecommunications. Delegates
will be given a comprehensive overview and an understanding of the IP Office platform
and it’s infrastructure and will also gain practical experience of administering skills and
knowledge to make programming changes, basic adds and move within the IP Office.
- Full explanation of hardware modules and it's use
- Additional products available in IP Office range.
- Full explanation of IP Office Manager Screen and how to use the Manager to open change and reload a system configuration
- How to create, delete and edit user passcodes
- Use of the System Configuration Screen and LAN settings
- Programming of Users configuration
- Voicemail and personal functions
- Adding and editing Hunt Groups
- Full explanation of short codes and how to use them
- Programming the incoming call route and control the incoming numbers and DDI's
- Adding, deleting and editing directory speed dial numbers
- Creating and using User Restrictions
- Setting up automatic Night Service profiles.
- Explanation of Voicemail Pro ability to handle calls
- Logging on procedures
- Creating a new Module
- Using a menu & recording entry prompts
- Use of Generic Actions
- Using a Voice Question Action
- Collecting Group Messages.