|| 3 Hours Per Session
|Total Training Time:
||Up to 3 Delegates per session.
||1 Day – 2 Sessions per day.
- This course aims to give a basic level of understanding of the operators console and
educates delegates on basic call handling.
- Hands on training and exercises will be used throughout the course.
- Full explanation of Report Designer Software tool
- Log - on procedures
- Explanation of Reports, Query’s and Universe’s.
- Configuration preferences
- Creating templates
- Explanation of extension status
- Keyboard Mapping, Directory Information.
- Dialling – Internally and externally
- Transferring calls supervised and unsupervised
- Holding calls (timers, positions and retrieval)
- Parking calls (positions and retrieval)
- Creating conference calls
- Using and editing the directory entries
- Adding & deleting B.L.F members
- Reclaiming calls
- Working with queues.
- Ring back when free request
- Use of account coding
- Call forwarding
- Do Not Disturb
- Programming Call forwarding for extensions
- Controlling Do Not
Disturb for extensions
- Night Service
- Operators status absent or present
- Use of Voicemail
- Use of headsets (if applicable).