|| 1 Hour 30 Mins
|Total Training Time:
||1 Day – 4 Sessions per day.
||Up to 8 Delegates per session.
- This course aims to give delegates a basic level of understanding of the agent
functionality for the IP Office handsets and voicemail. Features such as a basic call
handling and transferring will be covered. As well as extra agent functionality logging in
and out and making themselves available to incoming call groups.
- Delegates will also receive an overview of the features and functionality of the voicemail
system. Everyday use of the voicemail system will be demonstrated.
HANDSET SET UP
- Understanding procedure for logging in and logging out
- Dialling, internally and externally
- Transferring calls supervised and unsupervised
- Holding calls - positions and retrieval
- Use of the Directory
- Headset working
- Explanation of Busy NA, Busy Wrap Up and
other specific programmed ACD feature keys
- Importance of correct procedures
- Use of Account codes.
- Programming speed dial keys
- Call Forwarding.
- Passcode changes
- Rewind/Fast Forward
- Time & Date Stamp
- Copying messages
- Deleting messages
- Replying to message
- External message retrieval.