||1 and half hours per session
|Total Training Time:
|| 1 Day - 4 Sessions per day
||Up to 3 Delegates per session
||Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Start up and Close the application
- Perform Basic Call Handling
- Use the programmable Feature keys.
AGENT LOGGING IN/OUT
- Logging in and Out of Application
- Understanding the call handling area
- Understanding the function keys.
BASIC CALL HANDLING
- Agent logging in and Out of Queues
- Making Available - (Auto-In)
- AUX Work Key Not Ready - On initial login
- AUX Reason Codes - Break, Lunch etc.
- Headset key
- Release / Drop key
- Answering calls
- Making calls
- Placing calls on hold and reconnection
- Toggle between calls
- Supervised transferring of calls
- Unsupervised transferring of calls
- Using the programmable feature keys.